Thursday, July 4, 2013

SIZZLING SUMMER BLOG HOP!

Hello folks.

I am excited to say that I am part of a fantastic Blog Hop, the "Sizzling Summer Blog Hop"will be up from July 4th until July 7th. First I will show you the prizes and then I will share a steamy excerpt from my upcoming erotic romance, due out in August.Here are some of the spectacular Grand prizes you can win:

You could win......

Grand Prize #1
An iPAD MINI
(US ONLY)
(Alternate prize for international winner)

OR

Grand Prize #2
$50 Amazon/B&N Gift Card
+ Several Surprise Digital Books

OR

Fabulous Swag Pack #1
+ $10 Amazon/B&N GC
+ Several surprise digital books
(US ONLY for Swag)


OR

Fabulous Swag Pack #2
+ $10 Amazon/B&N GC
+ Several surprise digital books
(US ONLY for Swag)

Follow all Hop announcements via
and on Twitter hashtag
#SizzlingHop
  Wow! Those are pretty cool. And all you have to do is leave a comment with your email address and click on a name to hop to other blogs. Each entry enters you in for the grand prize.
For my part.
I love a romance story and I like when there is erotic in it because it adds a certain element of realism to the romance.  Romance for me has never been about Disney fairy tales. For me, it has to be hot, sweaty, fun, kinky and maybe a little dirty. Life is not fluffy kittens and rainbows. For me to enjoy it, it has to feel real and so, I try to put that into my stories.
Yes, they do have great sex, but the characters always have an issue they have to work through. They just get to have sex which seems to be part of the therapy.
 Due out in early August through Champagne Books: Aphrodite Island series. The sequel to M/M erotic romance "Nordic Prince"
"South Sea Siren" is an F/F/m erotic romance about Dr. Amanda Mills, who is a tough, sensual and sassy woman who thinks she is in control and knows how to play the game. Unfortunately, when it comes to love, she is out of her depth and terrified of the unknown.
Here is an excerpt:


 Kyrna turned and pushed Amanda against the wall shoving
her knee between Amanda’s thighs. Before Amanda could say a
word, Kyrna’s mouth descended onto hers, capturing her in a brutal
and exciting kiss.
Amanda’s head swam as Kyrna expertly nibbled and sucked
at her bottom lip and trapped her hands above her head. Kyrna tasted
of berries, smelled freshly clean. Amanda moaned and melted
against her. Just as she sank into the fiery bliss running rampant
through her body, Kyrna released her and stepped back.
Kyrna’s breasts threatened to spill out of her dress as she
struggled to catch her heaving breath. Desire burned in her eyes.
Amanda was glad she was against the wall or she would
have slid into a puddle.
“Come on. We need some privacy.” This time Kyrna turned
and stalked down the hall expecting Amanda to follow. Only a weakwilled
person would follow her like a puppy. Amanda watched the
sway of Kyrna’s hips as she walked. And only a fool would refuse to
follow. With a silly grin on her face, Amanda pushed away from the
wall to catch up to Kyrna as she disappeared into the nearby room.

  Now for my prize: I am giving away a copy of Nordic Prince
In order to enter my giveaway, follow my blog, then tell me about a favorite romance story (any kind; erotic, light, sweet, BDSM, historical, etc..)and what it is about that story that hooked you.
I will be using random.org to choose the winner(s) on July 8th. 
You can find me @ http://heathergeoffries.webs.com/ 
I'm also on Facebook, Twitter & Goggle+  
Good Luck and Happy Hopping!
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment